Exfoliating KP Treatment
Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a common skin condition that causes dry, rough, bumps, usually on the upper arms, thighs, cheeks or buttocks. This specially developed formula of 15% Urea and 15% Glycolic Acid provides softening of skin while hydrating to produce supple soft skin. In a study of patients using Extra Strength KP Treatment for four weeks, 86% agreed the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (KP) was improved, skin felt softer and smoother and there was an improvement in skin texture (bumps, dry, flaking skin). Use once to twice daily.
- Glycolic Acid-A proven alpha-hydroxy acid helps support cell turnover via epidermal exfoliation for smoother-looking, softer skin.
- Urea USP- Hydrophilic, possessing a very high water binding capacity, helps to reduce the amount of water lost throughout the skin. Exfoliates dead skin improving cell turnover of the epidermis.
- Proteolytic Enzymes Papain and Bromelain- loosen and remove scales and dead skin exposing fresh, healthy, moist skin.
- Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 and Norleucine Acetate- promote exfoliation to quickly remove dry, hardened skin.
- Amino Acids- 19 amino acids proportioned biomimetically as they appear in healthy skin