We are opening Babcock Dermatology for in-office appointments. We continue to offer telemedicine remote appointments for acne, psoriasis and other issues.
For in-office appointments we ask you follow these guidelines:
1) Please come to your appointment alone.
2) You must wear a mask into our office and building. Unfortunately we do not have enough disposable masks to supply you with one. We will have some cloth masks available for purchase if you do not have your own. Children have to wear masks as well. If you child cannot wear a mask please consider a Telemedicine appt as no one is allowed in without a mask.
3) When you arrive in the parking lot please call our number and we will tell you to come down. (404) 835-3052.
4) If you are coughing, sneezing or appear sick, we may ask you to reschedule.
5) Please arrive on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may have to reschedule to maintain proper numbers in our office.
Click here to request a Teledermatolgy appointment.
Melissa Babcock, MD