Real Results of a Babcock Dermatology CoolSculpting patient.
Why choose Babcock Dermatology for your CoolSculpting Treatment?
We strive to provide the best CoolSculpting experience in Atlanta. Every person’s shape is different and we create a custom plan perfect for your body.
- Quality care with one person who is with you from start to finish. CoolSculpting is an art form. At Babcock Dermatology, our Coolsculpting expert will evaluate your body and develop your plan. She is also the person who delivers the treatment making sure it is correct. It is your body and you deserve the best!
- Real Results Guarantee -Many people ask, “How good are CoolSculpting results?” We know CoolSculpting results are great and we stand behind it. If you have the recommended treatment plan and do not see results, we will treat you again for free! Guaranteed!
- One of the only CoolSculpting centers to use Acoustic Wave Treatment (AWT). Rather than doing old fashioned massage after CoolSculpting, we preform high tech AWT to the treated areas which breaks-up more fat giving you faster and better results while reducing cellulite. We do AWT at no extra charge! Watch our video.
- Dual Sculpting – If you are having CoolSculpting in Atlanta you need two machines dedicated to your treatment. We value your time and dual sculpting reduces your treatment time in half.
- Competitive and package pricing so low we can’t publish it on our web site. Find out more about CoolSculpting Cost in the section below.
- No interest financing for 6 months. Lower monthly payments makes CoolSculpting cost more affordable allowing you to get the results you want faster.
- Saturday appointments. The work week is busy. We want to make CoolSculpting easy for you.
- Treatment in a physician’s office. Every treatment plan and progress is reviewed by Dr. Babcock.
Call now for a Free CoolSculpting Consultation:
or send us a text:
Request More Information on CoolSculpting in Atlanta:
LONG-TERM RESULTS THAT YOU’LL LOVE FROM EVERY ANGLE
The CoolSculpting procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystalized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
Call or Text now for a Free CoolSculpting Consultation: (404) 801-7866
Front and back views of a patient treated recently at Babcock Dermatology
What Is CoolSculpting?
The CoolSculpting procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. This fat reduction treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and eliminate diet- and exercise-resistant fat. CoolSculpting results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you’ll look and feel great from every angle.
Does CoolSculpting Work?
Freeze away fat? It comes down to science. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then die. During several months after treatment, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells. With less fat cells to store fat, the treated areas are smaller, thinner and more sculpted than before treatment.
What Are The Benefits Of CoolSculpting?
You can reshape your body! We will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
It’s easy to sit back, relax and say goodbye to stubborn fat. After we select the area(s) to be treated, the device is positioned on your body and controlled cooling is applied. During your procedure, you may choose to read, check email, or even take a nap.
The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure, so you can typically return to work and normal activities immediately.
You will love what you see. In the weeks and months following your procedure, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
Are you ready to love every view of you? The sooner you set up your consultation, the sooner you’ll see results in the mirror—long-term results in those areas that have resisted all efforts through diet and exercise. Contact us today to find out if the CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is right for you.
Results and patient experience may vary.
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
The first question many patients ask is, “How much does Coolsculpting cost?” The CoolSculpting cost varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of sessions needed, and your ultimate goals. No two treatment plans are the same. That is why we offer a free consultation to create a customized treatment plan that’s tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
We offer package pricing so the more CoolSculpting treatments you have, the more you save. The range of CoolSculpting cost in our office is a low as $1500 but average patients pay around $3000 for their desired treatment. We also offer 6 months same as cash financing, which reduces CoolSculpting cost to an affordable monthly payment. We are one of the few centers in Atlanta that stands behind our CoolSculpting results with our “Real Results Guarantee”. When you meet one of our CoolSculpting experts to develop your treatment plan you will leave our office with a comprehensive plan including a final CoolSculpting cost for your treatment.
We are excited to offer various treatments to help your wellbeing and look of your skin. While we strive to provide the latest content on Babcocok Dermatology’s website, is not to be taken as medical advice. Babcock Dermatology is not responsible for any omissions of information or any damages arising from the content on our website. For any treatment it is important for you to understand that results and individual experience may vary. For many dermatologic treatments common side effects include numbness, discomfort, bruising, and swelling. Rare side effects can occur. Before your cosmetic treatment we provide an informed consent which is a document with the common side effects and cost of the procedure written out. We also encourage patients to ask any questions before a treatment.